1 sleeve of salted crackers
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1-2 cups of chocolate chips
1- 1 1-2 cups sliced almonds
1) Place parchment paper on cookie sheet, preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Spread 1 sleeve of salted crackers on the cookie sheet. Make sure crackers are touching one another and cover the sheet.
3) Melt butter over medium heat. Add sugar and stir constantly. Boil 3-5 minutes to make a caramel / toffee.
4) Pour over crackers and spread evenly.
5) Put in the oven for 5 mins. Carmel will start to bubble.
6) Remove from oven, sprinkle chocolate chips evenly.
7) Then sprinkle almonds over top.
8) Put back in the oven for 1-2 mins so chips get warm and start to melt.
9) Remove from oven, take a knife and spread evenly to swirl chocolate and almonds together.
10) Cool and harden in the freezer
11) Break into small pieces