1 sleeve of salted crackers
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1-2 cups of chocolate chips
1- 1 1-2 cups sliced almonds
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet, preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread 1 sleeve of salted crackers on the cookie sheet. Make sure crackers are touching one another and cover the sheet.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add sugar and stir constantly. Boil 3-5 minutes to make a caramel / toffee.
- Pour over crackers and spread evenly.
- Put in the oven for 5 mins. Carmel will start to bubble.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle chocolate chips evenly.
- Then sprinkle almonds over top.
- Put back in the oven for 1-2 mins so chips get warm and start to melt.
- Remove from oven, take a knife and spread evenly to swirl chocolate and almonds together.
- Cool and harden in the freezer
- Break into small pieces