Are you Caring – Consistent – Reliable – Responsible?
Looking for… Moms, Dads, Retirees, Avid Gardeners, New to the Industry
Energetic people who would rather work outdoors than sit behind a desk. Who like to get their hands in the dirt and team up alongside other like-minded gardeners to accomplish a satisfying days’ work that when you look back gives you a wonderful sense of accomplishment.
Working at The Garden Girls we…
- Show up. We bring our whole selves – our best selves – to work each day.
- Work Smart. We’re professional and organized – it’s easy to do a great job when working towards a common goal.
- Take Care. We care about the well-being of our team members – we create a healthy, safe and inclusive work environment.
We are looking for garden care technicians to add to our teams for 2024.
- Must have own reliable transportation and be willing to travel to each customer location in Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga and Etobicoke
- Must have your own gardening tools
- 5 hour days 9:30-2:30pm (Spring & Fall) or 8:30 – 1:30pm( summer)
- Monday to Friday, you choose your available days on a week to week basis!
- No weekend hours required
- Weekly pay schedule
The season runs from mid-April to the first week of December. Our wages are competitive, with flexibility for seasoned candidates. ($20 base starting rate up to $34.40 for team lead)
Who are we looking for…
- Individuals that have the drive to get things done, a passion to work with your hands and excel in working together with others and learn something new every day!
- Physical fitness, strength, and agility is an asset.
If this sounds like you fill out the form below.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest in joining The Garden Girls. A few questions first then we would like to meet you.